[Inventory Rollback Request] Harmonatic

Your Name: Harmonatic
Coordinates: -7426, 55, -11010
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): I don't really know I only just came back
Description of Issue: My inventory was cleared after trying to leave an island to join another to help some players, then I noticed that every single island I'm on is just void, including mine. Essentially, this means that all of my things were wiped by now. Around (probably) 4:55PM PST 9/20/2020 at least my inventory was still there. Could I get any help at all, at the very least, an inventory rollback? My discord is Harmonatic#7718 if you would like ot directly contact me. Thank you. PS: I did recently change my username maybe that's a factor in the island issue?
Screenshots (Optional): 

Inventory Rollback Complete.

Not sure why your inventory and island was wiped.

On 9/21/2020 at 1:19 AM, Flerozium said:

Coordinates: -7426, 55, -11010

I've looked through the backups for an island at this location, I checked from the 1st to the 20th of September. We don't have a backup of the island that I can use for a rollback.

• 3 weeks later...