Rule 3 (advertising)

[4] Ban Duration:

Expires in: 9 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes

p[5] Staff Member:

iiTzFermin_

[6] ScreenShots:

asdasd.thumb.PNG.1fcf314110c04dff5a54f35148deeec1.PNG

[7] Your Reason:

The first time it was the same, from one moment to another it was banned, and the reason was supposedly advertising from another server, it seems to me that the staff in charge of the server should not believe everything they are told, and it is not to insult but ai many people who obviously do this only to harm others and the ranks have many commands to impersonate another person, I ask that more follow-up be given to these cases and it is not created in a simple screenshot, when even at the moment that the supposed ip of another server was copied, I wasn't even connected

Over time it would be the same, if someone wants to ban another person, simply supplant their identity with the commands that have the ranges and thus achieve harm to others when they want.

thank you very much for your attention.

image.png.a8d71d7ced5c11bf3a058d23d405f7aa.png

image.png.8654d3a73356c6a5a5cc084a9285a657.png

image.png

Hi

9 hours ago, Solaria said:

simply supplant their identity with the commands that have the ranges and thus achieve harm to others when they want.

Sponsors not have access to this command

9 hours ago, Solaria said:

staff in charge of the server should not believe everything they are told

I am not guided by believing in the player if not in the evidence

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/B0Nxwdf

Unban Denied

Have a nice day!!

T/C

Archived