need my town rolled back. got griefed while I was away

AkiLlama

Your Name: Aki_Lama
Coordinates:   X:-16 Z:2175to X:95 Z:2111 Town name Carnival_Corpse
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): September 6, 2020 12:50 am[00:50} (UTC-5:00)

last time I was online was early September. Due to some unfortunate events I havent been able to play since then. MOST of my town is physically intact, but all my me storage disks have been removed, parts of the base have been torn apart. 

What I know is affected, Ic2 reactors All of my bees All of my storage disks half of my thaumcraft AGAIN all of my power generation and my poor Dragon spawner

Quick update. I know September 6 is quite far back, and I would understand if no save data exists going back that far. If that is the case I would settle for rolling back to the closest date available. I'm feeling optimistic that the attack was a bit more recent. Maybe sometime early this month, but there is no way for me to know for sure either way. best of luck to you! I'm on  discord if you need me for anything as that is the best way to get my attention.     Wesley Snipes#6010

Archived