Person Report

MiniTermi77

I was on the vanilla server playing and a man named AndamoRuleta. I gave him food because I have a huge crop and I always give food to everyone. The problem is when he kills me, but this appeared several times with other colleagues, who is known by tpakiller. Yes, it is true that I did not know, but already there is a violation of a rule ... I want to report his toxic and persistent behavior by not letting a player play and recording him for the purpose of uploading it on social networks. Also for laughing and hesitating all the time. To all this, I have to admit that at a specific moment I spend a bit with a sentence, I have to say sorry for that, but it was because he no longer let me play in peace. I leave the link of the stream I was doing where you see everything. Honestly, it has given me one of the worst moments on this server for having such people. I came to a time when I just wanted to kill him with a trap from my house that I made at the time that obviously failed for all the items he has. That he himself says that since he already has everything, he stays annoying people or "having fun". Please, I would appreciate that at least the minimum was done, even if it is a warning, because at the moment it really makes me want to not play more minecraft on the server.

MiniTermi77

2 minutes ago, MiniTermi77 said:

Estaba jugando en el servidor Vanilla y un hombre llamado AndamoRuleta. Le di comida porque tengo una cosecha enorme y siempre le doy comida a todos. El problema es cuando me mata, pero esto apareció varias veces con otros compañeros, que es conocido por tpakiller. Sí, es cierto que no lo sabía, pero ya hay violación de una regla ... Quiero denunciar su comportamiento tóxico y persistente al no dejar jugar a un jugador y grabarlo con el propósito de subirlo a las redes sociales. . También por reír y vacilar todo el tiempo. A todo esto, tengo que admitir que en un momento puntual me paso un poco con una frase, tengo que pedir perdón por eso, pero fue porque ya no me dejó jugar en paz. Os dejo el link del stream que estaba haciendo donde veis todo. Honestamente, me ha dado uno de los peores momentos en este servidor por tener gente así. Llegué a un momento en el que solo quería matarlo con una trampa de mi casa que hice en ese momento y que obviamente falló para todos los artículos que tiene. Que él mismo dice que como ya lo tiene todo, se queda molestando a la gente o "divirtiéndose". Por favor, agradecería que al menos se hiciera lo mínimo, incluso si es una advertencia, porque en este momento realmente me da ganas de no jugar más minecraft en el servidor.

MiniTermi77

The server was: play.craftersland.eu

Mi nick is: MiniTermi77

And the players that can confirm what happen are in the video.

The person i was complaining at was: AndamoRuleta

Archived