Marnotka

Hello, having problem in game. I have been killed by a chance cube, but I didnt die. I have  heart and my screen is glitched. I cant use inventory and even /suicide cant kill me.. Can you please unbug me somehow? I play on skyFactory 2.5 server as Marnotka. Thank you

14 minutes ago, Marnotka said:

Hello, having problem in game. I have been killed by a chance cube, but I didnt die. I have  heart and my screen is glitched. I cant use inventory and even /suicide cant kill me.. Can you please unbug me somehow? I play on skyFactory 2.5 server as Marnotka. Thank you

Also I still can move/fly, dig, open/close doors and such. But can't play like that. When I use port to spawn or home I just see sky, nothing more. 

2021-03-08_16.28.00.png

This is an effect of the chance cube when you answer a question wrong. The fix is to use a Shell constructor from the Sync Mod.  Generally though you cannot make one while in this sate. If you have joined the Craftersland Discord ( https://discord.gg/5NfDfu9bht ) you can ping me when next you are on, and I will me more than happy to let you use mine. Unfortunately though, i do not know a way to retain your items, so do you best to record what you have on you so I can replace.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived