[BuyCraft Issue] Mr__Toasty__Buns

_MrToastyBuns_

• Manager

In game name: Mr__Toasty__Buns

Proof of Purchase: First purchase (Paymentwall) b248828563 -- Second purchase (PayPal) 2TP974711T042910N

Description of Issue: I was curious about the mob spawner kit, so I had purchased one for an Iron Golem. I got the message in chat about me donating to support the server then got the other items I purchased, but no spawner. I purchased the same golem kit one more time in the hopes on of them would appear, but none of them did. I am NOT requesting a money refund, they're only $3 USD kek. I just want to know if the spawners are disabled? Do I need to do something different to claim them? I've never played vanilla on CraftersLand, so this is a first.

Date/Time of Purchase: March 4th, 2021 at about 11:52pm HST (GMT-10)

Items/Rank Bought: 2x SkyBlock Mob Spawner Kit (selected Iron Golem on both)

Screenshots (Optional):

Any other important information: I had also purchased the Premium Network rank, 1x Large Crate Key Bundle, and the Skyblock Island Upgrade. I have received ALL of these items, I am ONLY missing the 2 iron golem spawners.

Proof of purchase includes: PayPal Receipts, Transaction ID, and The Confirmation Email you received

• Manager

Oh almost forgot, to add onto this post:

I bought the green [Architect] tag for Network as well, which replaced my Premium tag. If anyone does happen to look into my inquiry above I would also like to request both tags to be put back on my name, if at all possible. If it's not possible don't worry about it I don't want it to be too much of a hassle as I know the managers are quite busy this time around. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the spawners, with the updated Minecraft version, the spawner ID can no longer be used. Therefore the item name was not recognised, and you didn't get the item.

I tested out the give command, and I wasn't able to spawn in different spawner types, they all turned to pigs. Since you have already bought the package twice, I place two spawners in a chest on your island. These will be pig spawners, but they can be changed, just message me when you are online again.

Your prefix has also been changed.

• Jimmel locked this topic

Archived