[Command Request] chvartzi161

Account Name: chvartzi161

Requested Commands: "/time set" and WorldEdit commands or something like that and some command for killing all nearby mobs (idk if "/kill" is the command I need, but I'm sure you understand what I need)

Reason for Request: Since I have access to creative I usually build a lot, I would really appreciate some WorldEdit commands so I don't have to waste a lot of my time on mundane tasks such as filling the floor, walls etc. "/time set" command would also be nice just so that I can make it day a little bit easier while I'm building stuff. Often while I'm building things, mobs spawn (A LOT OF THEM) and they get in the way of my building (ie. walking in front of me, standing somewhere I want to place a block etc.) so it would be of great help if I could just remove them with a single command :)

I promise I will not abuse any of the commands given to me!

• chvartzi161 changed the title to [Command Request] chvartzi161