COMPLAINT: Jay_Mystic and Bleath1

Minecraft Username: Turtleboi182

Time and Date: 12:00 - 1:00 PM GMT-4

Description of what happened: Alright, lets start from the beginning.  Some kid named Jay_Mystic showed up at my house and I asked them to go away because I don't like people near my house.  He ran away and then teleported, and it was peaceful for about 5 minutes.  I then went to go check on SoraTheUmbreon's cockatrice.  HE WAS INSIDE OF THE PEN.  He looked like he was stealing chickens, so he glitched out of the pen (rule 2) and ran away.  I killed him, as I didn't want to let him get away with stealing.  He then reappeared inside of the pen, and said he /backed, which he obviously didn't since he died outside, meaning he set a home inside of Sora's chicken-house.  Later, he told me that his cousin (Bleath1)helped him glitch through the wall (rule 2).  He kept coming back even though I kept trying to get him out (rule 15).  I killed him about 20 times, because he wouldn't go away and he kept stealing them, but apparently he "only took eggs".  There were 19 chickens and then there were 13 chickens.  I seriously doubted that he actually didn't take them away.  I left him alone to go help JKL3 kill a dragon.  I then summoned my quetzodracl to see how much damage it did.  Well at least i tried.  Jay_Mystic then said in chat "just killed someone's quetzodracl" in chat.  I then figured out why it was respawning and stabbed him and his cousin (Bleath1) to death.  They then proceeded to make numerous jokes about how he's killing my chickens and things like that "I found some chickens!" "Look at these chickens" (rule 15), and I personally say this entire thing violated rule 20.  Man just use common sense.  Don't steal chickens.

Screenshots (Or anything else) of Proof: (Use www.imgur.com) I couldn't take screenshots in game, forgot, so I put screenshots of him literally admitting to stealing. https://imgur.com/a/FJOVZvV

List of eyewitnesses: SoraTheUmbreon, Dream6412

Edited by turtleboi182
Remembered the cousin's name

• turtleboi182 changed the title to COMPLAINT: Jay_Mystic and Bleath1