Complaint: OutlawUSA removed claim and allowed another player to take my base

JerothG

In-Game Nickname: OutlawUSA (Mod on Contiuum)

Time and date: Jan 13, 2021 (date my claim was removed and given to another player)

Description of what happened: I had built a base on Cont in Nov 2020, Because of life, I was absent for a few months. I logged back in last night prepared to see my base wiped out because of the length of time. However, my base and everything in it are now claimed by someone else who said in chat (I didn't get a screenshot because I was so pissed) that OutLaw gave it to him and that they were friends. I needed to get out of the base...

I submitted a ticket on the forum but also mentioned in Discord, where OutlawUSA confirmed that he did in fact release my claim and allowed another player to take it over. There was no claim removal request made in either the forum or on discord, not only that but the rules clearly state that a claim will be regenerated and then the claim removed. 

I created to entire base in creative, so technically none of the blocks should have gone to any other player.

I was fine with expecting to see my base gone, but I am not ok seeing someone else using my base. This is a violation of the rules for either griefing or by not regenerating the area.

Screenshots or Proof: I can provide a screenshot of the log if required

Hold on the claim was over 30 day and if I recall it was around 60 days I was cleaning up the server removing abandon places , I removed all stuff that was in it regardless if a friend ask for it I removed it  and I remove claim of own do to the time frame  only thing was left was structure  that someone else took   nothing was posted saying that you were going to be absent from the game or I would have left it  if there was anything I miss then I take full credit of the actions 

The problem I have is that the rules were not followed. claims are not open to raiding, they are to be regenerated. Like I said I would have been fine if it was nuked, but to log in and find someone else in the structure that took me days to build id not right. Also there was no request to have it removed. so why then did you remove it? If there was nothing it it as you say then clearly it wasn't because of alag issue. as the template states a request is made to remove a claim. How can you arbitrarily remove someone's claim without following the process? And give that base to another player?

Like I said it was crated in /gm 1 meaning everyblock was spawned in, so also a contradiction in the rules about giving creatively generated items away.

now liston from Nov. to Jan  is well pass the 30 days and well near  the 60 days  the place was abandon no actions i clean out the place  and another player took even if it was Feb.  the place was abandon for over 30 days   what i did is remove stuff in abandon place and someone took over it after it was clean out

now as of yesterday thats about 5 mo's  you didnt get on till yesterday thats 150 day later 

i was cleaning up the server from abandon place  didnt need no requst to clean a server you was not on for more that 150 day  your loss  but I made a deal with the new owner he'll move out but hes taken everything thats he put in there  your just have to start over 

You don't understand. it's against the RULES to give a players base to another player, read the claim removal criteria. I don't care how long I was gone, you gave my base to another player (your friend), it was created in /gm 1 which means you gave another player my creatively spawned items. doesn't matter fi they were just blocks. If you are removing claim you have to regend the area. 

I don't understand how you don't see this as an issue.

Besides it wasn't empty, I had a massive AE system in there and the stuff that's in the chest out side the claim isn't the whole ME system and all the drives are empty. so where are the drives with my stuff on them?