[UNBAN] Ric99potato

Ric99potato

[1] In-Game Username:

Ric99potato
[2] Details of Situation:

I accidenatly trew a snow ball at spawn, and it broke an item frame. I was on a call with one of my friends, and randomly trew a snowball.... After, i told a helper about it, and i admit that i sayd it in public chat insted of a private mesage, but i think that deserves at most a warning, not a permanent ban, especially as seeing that i play almost every day and also donating to the server.... Even if i did anything wrong, it was by accident, and sent the items to the helper.......

[3] Ban Category:

Griefing spawn

[4] Ban Duration:

Permanent

[5] Staff Member:

Kasznaka_1234

[6] ScreenShots:

-----

[7] Your Reason:

It was an accident, and returned the items, and returned the items that i got by breaking the item frames, and i wouldn't intentionally do something to get banned on a server i play almost every day and that i donated to........

Oh, i acctually didn't realise those, maybe my brothere broke tham, i don't even intend on really doing draconic craft or whatever the mod is, nor witchery, i am more than happy for you to take them back, or take money from my bal, i actually like the server and whold like to play.....

Archived