Grief prevention and MCPC+

Grief prevention also known as the golden shovel plugin is a lot more user friendly and often works better with mods, and MCPC+  is a combination of Spigot, an optimized version of CraftBukkit, and Minecraft forge in one jar. basically it makes server plugins interface perfectly with mods. no more modded items bypassing anti grief (especially grief prevention)  or letting people pvp in protected areas, no more issues with world edit refusing to copy cretin modded blocks. MCPC+ generally results in a higher server tick rate.

On 5/20/2021 at 8:38 AM, Keyser_Soze_802 said:

Grief prevention also known as the golden shovel plugin is a lot more user friendly and often works better with mods, and MCPC+  is a combination of Spigot, an optimized version of CraftBukkit, and Minecraft forge in one jar. basically it makes server plugins interface perfectly with mods. no more modded items bypassing anti grief (especially grief prevention)  or letting people pvp in protected areas, no more issues with world edit refusing to copy cretin modded blocks. MCPC+ generally results in a higher server tick rate.

I 100000% disagree I believe that the my town plug-in is a foundation of this server and is much more user friendly and more generous in terms of claim size 

Grief prevention can be tweaked to give you more than mytown does here.   but that was not even really what I cared about, please read my entire original post if you did not.  You raise a good point about the town plugin being a foundation of the server, I know how to use the mytown plugin now so I don't care what protection  we use. I do care about lag and shortening the banned items list, the protection plugin shouldn't matter for most items on the list if we used MCPC+  except some of the the modular force field modules would still need to be removed. MCPC+ isn't a protection plugin if that was not  clear.