Craftersland Instagram Account

Hi to everyone! I want to set here one thing i made 2 weeks ago for the best of Network:

I made an instagram account managed by me and at the moment with N3co_ or IcekkaZ if they want to help me. I create this account for 1 reason: Make advertising of our Network Server. In this soccial media, there's a hugeeee Minecraft Community, very sure that, if they see a Minecraft Server with... Assasins Modes, CTW, Pure survival.... They will want to see whats that amazing server!!! This account im focus in about telling some tips to some parkours, news... We could say that's managed by a Builder jeje (Hoping that the builder team could be bigger). 

What im gonna do now and why im telling this?

Very easy, i want to tell this to relax the community that this is in good hands. All we now that invest in advertising is not an option for the managers because they dont see profits of this, so im gonna tell us... That after I finish the exams to enter the university, i will pay for my own cash to put adds in instagram about the Craftersland Instagram Account. I will pay it all of my money, i hope i could pay 20$ at least, depend of how many money I earn about the music i composed for some plays. I know this works because I see the progress of some servers that grown up with this and now they are thousands of people playing.

Conclusion

Nothing more to say, all of you knows that I dont like to hide things and im very transparent. So i hope this will be encourage more people to Network like all the buildings we are doing news! I take the advantage that im telling this to say again that we need more builders in the Builder Team! Hope the applys for this will be displayed the next week. All depends of the Managers.

https://www.instagram.com/craftersland/?hl=es

Sin título-min-min.jpg