Spawn Camping (AC)

Network Server (AC, Pure, CTW, etc.) : AC

In-Game Nickname : Pol_23_Pro

Nickname of the one you are complaining about martin3217 Derilccarlos2000 miguelk45

Description of the situation : Spawn Camping.

Screenshots/Video Proof (Required) :  https://youtu.be/JPiEcs2igx8

Players that can confirm your situation (If applicable) : they have killed me 20 times.

Hi, as I told you on Discord, in the video you presented as a proof, I can't see a real behaivuor of spawn camping on the players you are complaining about. In the video you are wating to get killed in the spawn zone, different to a normal spawn camping problem. In a normal scenario you should get killed by a player that it's wating in the spawn door (As Pepitogrillo954 did in the video, min: 1:45 to 2:15), but in the video I can see that you are the person who is waiting for get killed. However, thanks for the report :D and players I consider maybe did spawn camping got warned. 

T/C Topic Closed. 

• N3co_ locked this topic