ASOOD has it out for random people

Syalp

me and my friend have been banned twice (both times my i add we didn't even do shit and my friend wasn't even on the fucking server the first time but he was still banned when he tried to join like wtf and second time he was away looting and i was filling up my chests with stuff because my house was barron and ASOOD the fucking retard he is thought "nah lets just say that they were trying to bypass something and get them banned ye that will be fun" then banned me and kieran again (as i said kieran did jack shit both times) so ye just wanna say ASOOD if you are seeing this fuck you and i hope you get demoted asumin shit twice in a row now like wtf why even bring kieran into this and the first time he even brought other people that i have only spoken to like 3 times into it and stripped em of their stuff like wtf i was just usin my creative mode to build my base (which yes believe it or not asood includes the fucking inside such as the chests that we wouldn't even fucking use you fucking idiot) so ye i guess you cant even use the creative mode to build your base so ye if the owner of this platform? what ever this is the server hub or smt if you could, could you refund my shit (no not the stuff in game i mean the irl money i spent on it so i can enjoy the game more) all i have ever been trying to do was help people but nah asood just has a fucking grudge but what ever