Lag deleted my digital miner

Your Name: AnonymousTurt 
Coordinates: -3612, 112, 5279 (where the item disappeared) 4450, 69, -852 (my teams home base)
Time/Time zone/Date (Post a time/time zone/date when everything was fine): I'm fairly sure I had it pick up at 12:10 pst  
Description of Issue: i was finding a place to put my digital mining robot, and one of the times I mined it up, it broke but never dropped, and I'm sure that it was bc of the lag. That was pretty bad at the time (ex 30sec delay to open a chest). also i was using a greater Ring of Magnetization, and still no luck
Screenshots (Optional): idk its gone

Should this be a complaint? i couldnt tell what it should be. plz help

ALSO I AM AN ACTIVE MEBER OF MC ETERNAL, PLEASE DO NOT ROLL BACK MY INVENTORY WITH OUT TELLING, AS I WILLL BE ACUMILATING MORE ITEMS AND NEW ITEMS EVERYDAY SOME OF WHICH MAY BE LEFT IN MY INVENTORY. currently am making a new digital miner (barely have the recources for it) i hope to still get my old one back. 

• 3XJ locked this topic