My lost stuff

Your Name: YABOIPLAZ
Item Name + ID + Amount: My Sword , Golem Armour, Bow
Base Coordinates: -3924 , z , 1246
Description of Issue: I was showing my sword to DarkShinobi3 but my game crashed and when i got on my sword was gone and he had disconnected soo ya i just lost it plz can i get it back it should be on him because it has curse of possession so he couldn't loose it but i have screenshots of it if you need also my golem armour my mate and i were doing pvp for fun but we said no medusa head and what do you know he was loosing but he pulled out medusa head and killed me but the worst thing was earlier i talked to asood about this problem but someone hit me with a weapon that puts curses idk who did it but my chest , legs and boots had curse of vanishing because of that person who hit me so when i died they were gone but my helmet didn't have curse of vanishing but it had curse of binding and now my golem helmet is stuck to my head again , My bow someone stole or it glitched from my inventory because I've searched all my chests and its not there i can't remember the enchants but it is a copy of magicians bow cuz he made it for me ( he's one of m friends he put all the enchants ha had on his bow on mine although i put some on myself) but can i get my weapons back plz my bow is a ice bow sadly i don't have a screen shot of it only magicians one which he told me to take when we went to get the enchants for my bow

for some reason i cant attach the screenshots idk why but i talked to asood on the discord about this.

Just saying my saber is most likely on DarkShinobi3 it is  named God Sword

My bow is a exact replica of Magicians cuz we made it together to be the same as his

My golem armour is the same just basic enchants , (adv proc 4, adv mending, curse of possession , unbreaking 3 Adv thorns 3 ( chest had Strengthened vitality 5 and inner berserk 4 ) ( legs had agility 2) boots had high jump 2 , btw please dont put curse of vanishing on my armour that wasn't me who did it idk who did but idk someone hit me at some point and i didnt seem to realise for a while.

11 hours ago, YABOIPLAZ said:

Your Name: YABOIPLAZ
Item Name + ID + Amount: My Sword , Golem Armour, Bow
Base Coordinates: -3924 , z , 1246
Description of Issue: I was showing my sword to DarkShinobi3 but my game crashed and when i got on my sword was gone and he had disconnected soo ya i just lost it plz can i get it back it should be on him because it has curse of possession so he couldn't loose it but i have screenshots of it if you need also my golem armour my mate and i were doing pvp for fun but we said no medusa head and what do you know he was loosing but he pulled out medusa head and killed me but the worst thing was earlier i talked to asood about this problem but someone hit me with a weapon that puts curses idk who did it but my chest , legs and boots had curse of vanishing because of that person who hit me so when i died they were gone but my helmet didn't have curse of vanishing but it had curse of binding and now my golem helmet is stuck to my head again , My bow someone stole or it glitched from my inventory because I've searched all my chests and its not there i can't remember the enchants but it is a copy of magicians bow cuz he made it for me ( he's one of m friends he put all the enchants ha had on his bow on mine although i put some on myself) but can i get my weapons back plz my bow is a ice bow sadly i don't have a screen shot of it only magicians one which he told me to take when we went to get the enchants for my bow

for some reason i cant attach the screenshots idk why but i talked to asood on the discord about this.

Just saying my saber is most likely on DarkShinobi3 it is  named God Sword

My bow is a exact replica of Magicians cuz we made it together to be the same as his

My golem armour is the same just basic enchants , (adv proc 4, adv mending, curse of possession , unbreaking 3 Adv thorns 3 ( chest had Strengthened vitality 5 and inner berserk 4 ) ( legs had agility 2) boots had high jump 2 , btw please dont put curse of vanishing on my armour that wasn't me who did it idk who did but idk someone hit me at some point and i didnt seem to realise for a while.

Could u send the screenshoots that u said of your respective items pls?

I Don't have screen shots of my armour but its ok if you don't want to help i can just get Cat or Asood to make me a fresh set of enchanted golem Cat ik will hapily make me a new set so if you dont want to help i can just ask her to get them back for me its ok but ide have it sooner rather than later before anything else kills me

My God Saber.png

2021-10-07_18.12.31.png

BOW OF INFERNAL SOULS.png

Ive discussed this situation with Asood and Cat and Kaklemo on the server and discord because they are the people who im most good friends with to who can do something about it and Cat has helped me she  even helped me to make my sword well she helped a lot in the development of the sword so if you want anymore information on its existence then ask Cat also cat can verify my bow and my armour too she battled me and i showed every weapon and armour to her to check if i needed more so she did help in the creation of my bow , magician and I did make it but i just got verification from cat to double check if it was doing good for a bows enchants and she also saw my armour well everyone knows i have good golem armour mine even is better than Cats ik cuz we showed each other our armour to see what i needed for it. Cat along with asood knew my armour got curses and i never put them on

Btw Curse of holding i didnt put it on Cat knows that and he person who put curses on my armour also put it on my sword i don't know how that is possible but i 100% did not put curse of holding but everything else i did well Cat and I did.

You might say that if i had golem armour i could just make a new set well no , i could have if it went for AkiThunder who friking stole everything from all my chests including all my runes i did restock but not the runes i dont have the runes cuz i haven't found anymore yet well i found 3 but they arnt for anything golem