Unban Luidark

Luidark1

[1] Game username:

- Luidark -
[2] Details of the situation:

- I was afk and when I returned to the game a MOD had banned me, I don't know why the ban if I did nothing. -

[3] Category of prohibition:

-Illegal and duplicate objects (supposedly) -

[4] Duration of the ban:

- 27 days -

[5] Staff member:

-

Jimmel
-

[6] Screenshots:

-image.png.ca949095cae4d307ab9a4e83edf77f9a.png

-

[7] Your reason:

-Repotate an unfair ban and receive an unban-

-

Is this a joke? So, you spawned in command blocks because your mate asked you to, and then hid them in an underground chest for no one to find. Also, the emeralds are in your base and clearly illegal, among a bunch of other very suspicious items. I don't care whose they are, you take full responsibility for what's on your claim. You should know that.

Like I said, you're responsible for the activity at your base. In this case, you're telling me you didn't realize there were a ton of stacks of emeralds right in the middle of your base? I find that hard to believe. What's more, your base mate hasn't been on the server for over 3 days and doesn't even have creative access, yet you're blaming everything on him with absolutely zero evidence and no further explanation about the items whatsoever. 

• Jimmel locked this topic