Retirar bloques de protección

manuelito97

Hey bro, can you help me on a server? I don't really know if you can, but if you can, enter that a player put a protection block for my house and that prevents me from continuing my construction! player was reported for stealing from me and other players too this is the IP of the server play.craftersland.us if you are a moderator would you help me my name in the game is manuelito97.The server is called CraftersLand Network

A player killed me when I was returning from a village with 3 protection blocks, he was going to my house when he killed me and took my things and now he put the blocks near my house and I can't build because he has put the blocks I want to see if I You can return them and remove yours to continue building my house

the block is from sofia2404

Hi Manuelito, first of all, the pvp is enable in the gamemode of survival servers. So, we can't give you the items back because it wasn't via bug abuse or something like that. I can check the protections that put the player Sofia near your house and delete it but that's all what I can do. Also, remember you must use the template to report someone. 

• N3co_ locked this topic