[Refund Request]ItsCJ

ItsCJ

Your Name: ItsCJ

Item Name + ID + Amount: 1x Fire Dragonsteel Halberd (Unbreaking 7, Life steal 8, Sage's blessing 12, Looting 11, Sharpness 8, Mending, Focus Impact 5, Perpetual Strike 8, Range 10, Living 6 (lvl 19)

1x Fire Dragonsteel Halberd (Sage's blessing 11, Ifrit's blessing 20, Sharpness 8, Ameliorated Sharpness 5, Ameliorated Smite 7, Ameliorated Bane of Arthropod 4, Mending, Unbreaking 10, Living 5 (level 15), Looting 12, Life Steal 8, Focus Impact 5, Perpetual Strike 8, Range 10, Bane of Arthropods 10, Smite 7, Runed 5, Celestial's Blessing 20)

Base coordinates: 2151 195 8

Description of Issue:   I put my dragon steel halberd into my storage system temporarily and went to get it back out and I could not find it. It had loads of enchants along with living level 19 or 20; 

I made a new halberd with better and more enchants, and again I put it in my storage temporarily to open chance cubes, and it disappeared
Screenshots (Optional): My friend took a screenshot of the previous weapon around when I first made it (the first one that disappeared), so this is proof i had similar enchants2021-11-01_15_09_56.thumb.png.7b2821c86f7bbad58b3223295202de4a.png