Admin shop suggestions

Please add some of the unattainable items from Lost Trinkets to the spawn shop! Lost Trinkets are awesome, and I desire more! It's possible to add all of them, but if you only provide the ones that we can't get normally, you can still allow players to sell regular trinkets on the market, improving the economy. I believe it may be possible to alter the lost trinket configs to add them to a drop table somewhere, and I would think that a suitable replacement. As long as I can get my grubby little hands on all of the awesome trinkets, I'm happy.

I understand that some of them might be considered 'over powered', but compared to what's achievable in the end game, I think it's still negligible. When you can buy awakened draconium seeds off of the market for a relatively paltry sum of in game currency, dealing +20% damage is laughable. However, to a completionist such as myself, it's a nightmare.

Thanks for your consideration!

derherpderderp