Inv rollback SinKane

Your Name:  SinKane
Coordinates:  Spawn then -31997, 127, -36605
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): Dec 2, 2021 @ 8:10pm MT
Description of Issue: Logged in for first time, voted got loot (won a few Legendary keys) created my island and when i was teleported to it my inventory was wiped. IIRC I had 8 keys in rewards when I logged in, voted on all 5 links plus daily rewards, 30 vote crate total and I won 2-3 Legendary keys. 
Screenshots (Optional): 

hello, we don't have a save for that specific time, so instead I gave you 30 Vote Key and 2 Legendary Keys, if you had anything else please list it here (note that the items you got from the crates are not refundable since you got a new keys now).

5 minutes ago, ASOOD said:

hello, we don't have a save for that specific time, so instead I gave you 30 Vote Key and 2 Legendary Keys, if you had anything else please list it here (note that the items you got from the crates are not refundable since you got a new keys now).

Thanks ASOOD, that is all my good sir. Everything was from crates, so lets hope I get lucky again ;) Appreciate the assist.

Cheers

• ASOOD locked this topic