Inventory Rollback: ArcaneADHD

Your Name: ArcaneADHD
Coordinates: idk if this is needed
Time/Timezone/Date (12/3/2021):8:20pm est 
Description of Issue: mobs despawned with my shit they picked up and caused me to loose my anhk charm and all my baubles as well when i /homed which was 1-2 away it was very near my base and this never caused a despawn before unless nether is counted.
Screenshots (Optional):

there is a issue i need a revert due to issue with th inventory

i one won a new ankh charm via the crate key party also got a stone of intertia while the rollback didnt give me any of my stuff i lost back its like you picked the rollback time 8:20 est like i had just logged off are you sure it was est conversion was done correctly?

11 hours ago, ArcaneADHD said:

there is a issue i need a revert due to issue with th inventory

i one won a new ankh charm via the crate key party also got a stone of intertia while the rollback didnt give me any of my stuff i lost back its like you picked the rollback time 8:20 est like i had just logged off are you sure it was est conversion was done correctly?

I used the correct date and time you put in the topic, our backups are daily, that's means 1 backup per day, the time you asked for is 19-20 hours away from the backup time, and it is the closest one to the time you need.

Please reply here with what would you like to do, a re-roll or a refund.

ok then can you just revert my request to like it never happened i actually got stronger then before i lost my stuff? so 12/5/2021 8:00est or a time after that but before you did my request please, also to the first reply why is there a timezone in the template if we needed to convert it ourselfs?