Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Town Rollback Request] Nardo_UwUmaki

Your Name: Nardo_UwUmaki
Town Name: Libtardia
Coordinates: x=-1606, y=80, z=-570
Time/Timezone/Date: 21:00 GMT+1 7th January 2022   (yesterday everything was intact, so it happened sometimes between)
Description of Issue: One of my claimed corner chunks got griefed by somebody. I am not sure how they managed to do it but it seems like they used some mining machine or tool that can mine many blocks at once. The griefed part is a perfect rectangle, it mined dirt/stone blocks, apiaries and bee houses while it left leaves blocks and chest untoched.

If it was possible i would like to have rollbacked only the griefed chunk + another 3 unclaimed chunks which are connected to him which were also destroyed by the griefer.

PS: there was 0 electrical machines in that chunk, only apiaries and bee houses plus i have no permissions for explosions or anyting player related allowed in my town.
Screenshots (Optional):

griefed.jpg