MCE server map wipe?

Hey there, 

I've been playing on MC Eternal few hours a day for the past few weeks and I absolutely agree with some sort of wipe.

My first point is that there are actually 2681 accounts in the database, the oldest dating back to December 2020. That means the whole overworld has already been explored, same as a big part of various other dimensions, which makes it really hard for the starters for any initial settlement.

During my playtime on the server, I've noticed that big part of the player reported issues have been influenced by the current state of the server - mostly by dying on claims belonging to people who have been long gone. Wiping would reduce the amount of issues that staff will have to handle in the future due to these already existing circumstances. All this will also ease to the hardware, as the size of the map and the lag would reduce.

It would be fine if the active playerbase at least received an option to remain some stuff in the inventories and only the map would be wiped, which seems to be a good middle option, however I will let you to decide to what extent the possible wipe would reach.

Let me know in case of additional questions.