General Server Cluster Questions

Good morning ladies and gentlemen and nice to meet you all! , name's Redonut, Red or Donut whichever suits your taste. I'm new to this server cluster as well as this forum and I hope to get more information on the server cluster as what was provided was not everything I was looking for and I'll be asking several questions through a numbered list below. I apologize to any moderator or Admin in advance if I have posted this in the wrong thread or broke any of the forum policies as I am trying my best to follow them to the letter. Any person who helps provide what I either couldn't find or missed would be greatly appreciated! Also I would like to point out I typically join a discord server or a forum and ask questions before I join a server itself and since i'm not joining a particular server just yet I thought posting in the technical support threads wouldn't be appropriate since they're organized in server format.

1. Is this server cluster/community PVE focused? If not which servers are PVE based if any? (I'm a PVE player only and am completely disinterested in PVP)
2. What are the definitions for cracked/premium servers and what does that mean for any servers I want to play?
3. Are any of the servers particularly unstable? If so what servers are they so I can avoid them?
4. Is there any information I must know before attempting to join a server such as if they are whitelisted or other potential complications?
5. Is there any 'unofficial' rules that are not blatantly obvious or common sense?
6. Are there any servers that are about to be shut down or reset in the near future?
7. Is there anything besides the forum/discord rules or policies I should know before attempting to join a server?

These are the only real questions, also if any mod see's I broke any rules in making this post (particularly forums general rules #5 & #13) please correct me of my mistake so it won't happen again. Thank you and again it's nice to meet you all!
(I won't possibly read or reply to this message until around noon cst today)

Firstly Hello and Welcome to our community, would be nice to have you here, you posted this topic in the right section as it is information about our community so no need to worry about that, lets answer your question and hopefully you'll get everything cleared:

1) We have Rule for PVP for each server, PVP is allowed in the wilderness on most server, and generally no its not a PVP based servers.
2) Cracked means the players who joins using unofficial Minecraft, Premium are the ones who bought and have a legit Minecraft account.
3) All the server can get unstable once they have a high amount of players connected at the same time, or someone is using something in the wrong way or have a bad setup somewhere, so generally all our servers are stable (except if there's a modpack bugs or issues we try our best to cover or fix them by ourselves if we can).
4) all our servers are non-whitelisted, just choose the server/modpack you want to play, get the server's IP and hit connect!
5) most likely no, you can check each server rule in its General Tab here on forums, if you are not sure about something you can always ask us on our Discord.
6) no servers will be shut down to my knowledge in the near feature, Servers wipes occurs usually after 8+ months from servers release/last wipe.
7) Server Rules.

if you have anything else please feel free to ask, hopefully i covered everything you wanted to know.