Skyfactory 4 A crashing mess by Satan_Kami_Sama

In-Game Nickname: Kami
Your username (Optional): Satan_Kami_Sama
Time and Date: 4/28
Description of what happened: THE SERVER CRASH EVERY 10 MINUTSE 

More Description: So Easter came with it's discount and i said why not ...let's get a rank

i bought a rank and now i regret it...(it's beardly been a week)

the server used to have crash here and there.. and like a switch being flip  can't even play for 10 minutes before crashing !!

some people even stopped coming due to the laggy mess...so now im almost always alone 

we used to have a helper who would come here and then (cant do much but it was something) so we felt like were not completely ignored 

but now even she left the server and we get zero support and zero treatment... (it's been days now)

Yesterday i tried to login again and again ,got auto kicked for half a day...(and yes i gave up)

so yeah i would like to get a refund due to my inability to even play the game!(that i payed for it) 

i don't care if you place me afterward in the ban list...

the server crashing it's just impossible to bear... im moving to another server...