rlc inventory rollback request

Your Name: Astralren
Coordinates: -5689, 2957
Time/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 6:58.04 PM i dont know exactly brazils timezones but id say its BRT correct me if im wrong
Description of Issue: i might edit this later im not in the mood to do anything related to rollbacks right now but i was basically killed by an admin at spawn and my inventory basically was stolen by a bunch of people, there was a reason behind this being me killing 2 players at spawn, 1 of them dropping their inventory and losing their 5 keys but i dont think killing me and making me lose months worth of progress in items was really justified, sorry if i reacted to that way too aggressively but i just dont find this fair at all and just seeing people roaming around holding my items at spawn is upsetting asf

screenshot of when everything was alright, around 2-5 minutes before this all happened
again, i apologize if i reacted to this way too aggressively but its just frustrating seeing people holding stuff you spend time on getting at spawn and one even hitting me with a trumpet i have, that and people finding this justified because someone lost 5 of their keys(again, im not trying to undervalue their inventory)
image.png.5ba15f986bde795fd5234d6fe5b9ec58.png
Screenshots (Optional):  image.png.c98aa25cebba9ad9e31a162a775ea503.png

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Insomniac_1950 said:

99% sure it was kas with their door. Also Gooey they were killing in spawn. I think dying is a better punishment than being banned but that's just my opinion.

If spawn killing isn’t allowed I doubt people would stop if staff just killed them when they were online. Rules state that you will get banned not spawn killed by the staff member lmao.

On 6/7/2022 at 12:36 AM, Insomniac_1950 said:

99% sure it was kas with their door. Also Gooey they were killing in spawn. I think dying is a better punishment than being banned but that's just my opinion.

dying is a better punishment than being banned, dying and dropping all of your stuff next to what 10 people isnt really desirable

I understand I was wrong in killing those 2 players and that wont happen again, I even offered them new stuff and some better gear that isnt that op but I dont think killing me there would justify me killing them

• 4 months later...
  • ASOOD locked this topic