Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

A few things

Hey Minecrafters and Staff. I want to use this post to mention a few things.

first of all, I purchased Sponsor Rank and i already got it but in the Chat it still shows me as P+
second thing is that I didn't get the 2 "mystic crate keys"

third and most important thing is the following:

I really like this server and I am online almost everyday. There is barely staff on this server online when we have problems. We need to ask on Discord where we barely get help and the Forum is almost dead. I searched very long for a server with such a nice community and a small list of banned items. I also paid lot's of money (which I wouldn't have spent if I wouldn't like the server) I also want to use this post as an application for a mod or an Admin rank.

I am Azu, 23 years old and I am from Germany (but I have very good english skills)
I am playing Minecraft since 2012 and my first Modded MC experience started in 2013. I want to help the people on the Server and I am always happy to see new people. I already helped a lot of people with mods and answering questions. And as mentioned before, I am online almost everyday. I would really apreciate an answer to this post and I am glad to hearing from you :)