Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Command Request] Maddyn99

Account Name: Maddyn99
Requested Commands^: 

• Bazillion WE commands. I would assume you have fair understanding of what's needed to build/copy/replace/paste 
    • WE schematic perms would be SUPER nice.
    • Brush Perms would also be nice.
    • I am HOPING you have something along the lines of AsyncWorldEdit. If so perms for that so I can paste S L O W 
  • /Time, /settime, /day, /night. Not sure what if any plugins you guys are using here but something to change time from say day to night or vice versa. Not sure why this isnt already part of the rank packs, but  I cant find it anywhere.

Reason for Request*: 

• Reason for WE perms
    • Base building
    • Help reduce repetitive building
    • Schematics would be really helpful to  build something in SP or vanilla and able to import it .
    • Brush Perms are super helpful in blending in terrain, walls, etc or filling in or removing block.
  • Time Reasons - If you have to ask you have never played GTNH. Darkness is horrible in this pack. Sad to see the newbs trying to sleep and half the server is AFK or is busy. Sleep threshold should be really really reduced IMO.

After having sponsor for a few days I have found the following:

• /repair
    • doesn't work on any craftable tool or item I could find. Please fix or replace with something else.
  • /powertool
    • Works ....sort of?. Pretty sure you supposed to be able to bind commands like /shock, /spawn, or /fireball. However none of these work and are blocked due to perm restrictions. I guess I could bind /fly or /home to a tool, but not sure why I would want to. Doesn't seem to work as the mod intended. Not even sure which version of Power Tools this is for as /powertool help doesn't work either. Is there a help or can you give us a link to which mod its based on?  Please enable, fix or replace command with something else.
  • Compass Teleport
    • I am going to guess that this means we should be able to use the teleport function inside of Journey Map. Which would be awesome if it worked, which is does not. Please enable or fix.
  • NEI Access: Items and Weather -  For this, you need to wait for configuration ~24h. 
    • Not sure what this is supposed to do? We already have NEI access? Does this mean NEI creative access? If so, it doesn't work. Shocked? I know right? Please enable or fix.
    • Weather seemed to work right off the bat. Shouldn't /time be a function of this as well? Can we get time related commands added?
  • /sethome
    • Semi working. Unlike most mods this one has a TON of dims. I believe the intention was to use /home XYZ for fast travel to other dims. This works to a point. ONLY if the dim is already loaded. For example I have a /home in twilight forest that unusable a significant part of the time because TF dim isnt loaded. I get an ERROR: Invalid World. Is this fixable?

In summary, five of the seven commands are broken, not enabled or don't work as intended. 

If I cant get any movement on this can I just get a refund for my money and you can have the rank back. I get that you guys are busy. I posted this in Discord...

image.thumb.png.7b67665fd3adf56b5dc47af8dc4648c2.png

And get this somewhat flippant response.

image.thumb.png.b71d2fc4957ee268ad3de18c4216c619.png

Honestly is not my problem if staff are paid or not. You guys don't think we have lives as well? I work 60+ hours a week to PAY you money and then get ignored. The store page states that configuration will take 24 hours. Well I am going on 10+ days without so much a response much less any resolution. You guys promised to give me XYZ for $. I did not get XYZ nor have you responded to repeated requests to address the issue.

Please consider this written warning that if no good faith effort hasn't been made on your part within five (5) days, I will escalate this to a mediation or refund request with Pay Pal. I DONT want to do this. I really really just want what I paid for and to enjoy my game, but instead I have to make repeated attempts with nothing but silence from Crafters Land.