Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Town rollback request - Maddyn99

Your Name: Maddyn99
Town Name: OmniTek
Coordinates:4515 , -4654
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): 08/02 10 am mst
Description of Issue:  somebody emptied my chests and threw everything on the ground.
Screenshots (Optional)

Server sabotage started around 4:51 AM CST. Issue was brought to attention of staff and the expected amount of response was shown.

image.thumb.png.d940a9f278cd87f41534dd84a167bef8.png

Douchebag griefer continues to destroy the contents of all my chests and Tigin88. Who knows who else he hit this time. Same person that did it here:

2022-08-03_19.55.11.png

Pretty sure this guy has made a comeback. I noticed these two signs today on fuel tanks that were NOT like that at least a few days ago. Seems to be a theme with this guy. I heard but can not confirm that someone else was hit as well with items take from a AE2 ME setup.

2022-08-07_08_21_47.thumb.jpg.1917de71d8866e389edf0fcb0581dc20.jpg

Please Cancel request. I found out that a roll back erases everything you have done as well. The process takes too long to be effective for daily players.

Do you take what I take?
Endurance is the word
Moving back instead of forward seems to me absurd