Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Refund Request] Nardo_UwUmaki

Your Name: Nardo_UwUmaki
Item Name + Amount: Alveary 27
Coordinates: x: -1607 y: 64 z: -454
Description of Issue: Ehm i am not even sure what happened, i shaped ground where i wanted to have alveary and then built it there. I went to nether for 20 minutes, after i came back the entire chunk looked rollbacked, my alveary was gone and dirt i dug up/placed to shape surroudings was resetted to state before i started doing anything in that chunk.   Is it possible that it was some bugged rollback (that i trigerred somehow) from before i had 3 of them done in my base in span of last few weeks. The entire chunk was under claim.

For screenshots i reached attachment limit and idk really how to delete them or my already locked posts. If i could :) i would sent you a screen that i already completed the quest for alveary i didnt even have a time to claim its rewards before it dissapeared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jimmel locked this topic