GOoey is cool :D and very gooeylike

Gooey_god

Some additions that I would like to see implemented would be for the market place to be changed a little bit. To specify I would like for the prices to be fairly listed, and an option to buy the items in stacks. If possible I would also like for it to have an option for the player to sell that item back to the server in turn too. (This would help with the server economy and money issue since as of yet the only way to get money is buy selling items or services, or voting.) Another suggestion that I have is for there to be more events/challenges that they player base and staff team can interact with. (By certain events I mean things like parkour challenges, pvp matches, tnt runs, snowball fights, elimination matches of sorts.) The events would be very easy to make and would just require minimal building and supervision by staff members. Some might require the use of a command block but that is very unlikely since Redstone can be easily be used in that situation. This would help boost interactions with players and staff members, plus it would help deviate from the rlcraft experience and be a sperate addition that will be one of a kind from other servers. This would also be a fun way for the community to get together and have fun, and try to win prizes/money. (inspiration for this came from CrazyFlyGuy's pvp arena)

I am definitly wanting to see more events the primary problem for me is i don't consider myself that awesome of a builder. The pvp arena was constructed by wargod and i've been modifying it. Technically a basic design. I have been trying to encourage players to start up there own events as they mainly need staff to supervise the event.

Of the ones you listed above i'm definitly down for some parkour as we have enchants that make it interesting. We had a guy with a parkour course but he's inactive atm. Was a doable course if you had the enchants. 

I've been hoping for perhaps some maze events, treasure hunting events, the obstacle challenge sounds interesting especially with all the stuff we can use in rlcraft to make the challenges, and i've been debating on either making myself or asking someone to make a king of the hill spot and/or a free for all arena where we can get 10-20 people and just let'm loose for chaotic fighting. 

Atm i have thursdays off here in the states, central time zone, I also don't have to be into work till 4pm cst on saturdays and sundays so if ur wanting to do it over the weekend anytime before 3pm would be good. 

If you do build something for an event and/or want to but don't want to host it. Just send me some dms via discord and we'll work out the event, rules, prizes, etc, and then i can host and oversee it.  Keep in mind I haven't confirmed this yet but i have heard that the prize limit cannot exceed 10k. I will see if this is true over the next week or two and see if i can convince them to raise it to 20-50kish as most of us on the server know prices flux and some drop and never really come back up. That would at least give a bit more flexibility to the prizes between upgraded weapons/armor and outright cash prizes. I do not beleive this counts any secondary sources for example if prizes were already listed and someone not part of the event setup goes "i'll give first place 50k", I beleive at this time then that would be fine. I will get a confirmation on that as well just in case.

• Manager

It's not possible to buy things in stacks due to limitation of the plugin. Prices on the market are set by the players, we are not regulating the prices. Selling items to the server won't be implemented. Unless you have a concrete idea for a given event, we are not going to waste time figuring it out, it was discussed multiple times in the past.

Besides the title of this topic could be easily considered as spam and if you want to be taken seriously, put a little more effort into your topics.

T/C