Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

Void Cake teleport everyone to one skyblock area

mygod23

Somehow I realized that some players suddenly teleported to my temporary skyblock base, but previously I thought that was because they ate my void cake I dropped on the floor. Today when I'm moving my base to overworld buildings that I claimed one player appeared out of nowhere even though I removed the cake. When I ask he said he eat his cake and cannot see anything. Brunyman please fix this, looks like the cake only designed for singleplayer or a group of players, not for entire server. A skyblock add-on should be installed in case someone want to start a skyblock style.

image.thumb.png.f232c6021706221a7fc51ae3a3e65ab9.png

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2022 at 3:39 PM, Jabgamer2142 said:

The void cake is linked to a single spawn point, so only 1 player is able to use the void world spawn, but whats funny about it, its not even a void world.  Its just the overworld with a large area thats been world edited out.  

So is there any solutions for this, or just directly disabled it for better performances.

• sreny1 locked this topic