Abusing Power

Carl007smith

hello, 

Player name ' CrownC ' 

has been abusing powers 

Logged into server today and there was a massive hole where my base was

nother there but a sign stating that ' this was the doings of ' Lordwarlock ' 

after speaking too lord himself he then proceeded too tell me he didnt leave the 

sign and some ibe had set his name up, had a helper look into it and CrownedC name 

come up as the newclaimed spot over mine, 

also CrownedC yesterday violated the PVP rules several times!
CrownedC had weapons and equipment that a player on the DDSS server can not have with 2h27m game time. The items were created with /gamemode 1 and used to kill other players!

[17:00:41] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith was slain by CrownedC.
[17:03:04] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith was slain by CrownedC
[17:04:20] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith was slain by CrownedC
[17:05:26] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] CrownedC dominates Carl007smith
[17:05:26] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith has been defeated by CrownedC.
[17:06:40] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith has been slain by CrownedC
[17:07:52] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith was slain by CrownedC
[17:11:23] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Ganja_Farmer_UK has been slain by CrownedC
[17:11:25] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith was slain by CrownedC.

I had asked Carl007smith why he was doing this:

[17:24:58] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [Carl007smith -> me]: i ate a fruit that makes me fly and he keeps teleporting to me and killing me, then he sends me a message that i'm cheating, that's why.

and some more chat: 

[17:26:12] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [me -> CrownedC]: why are you killing him?
[17:26:35] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [Carl007smith -> me]: can't go back to where my deaths are because of him and he doesn't answer, emt has pictures
[17:26:52] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [CrownedC -> me]: i was watching him for fun and saw he was using killaura and fly
[17:27:26] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith: cheats because I ate fruit that gives flight.
[17:27:38] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [me -> CrownedC]: and... who gave you the right to kill him?
[17:27:43] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Carl007smith: funny that.
[17:28:09] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [CrownedC -> me]: i killed him in the wild, why can't i?
[17:29:33] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] CrownedC has requested that they teleport to you.
[17:29:33] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] Accept - Decline
[17:29:48] [Client thread/INFO] [net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiNewChat]: [CHAT] [me -> CrownedC]: 2h on the server, items over /gm 1 and then kill players for fun... simply for the reason that it is unfair and sucks!

It feels CrownedC is only on the server to annoy other players ...

I have pictures of the inventory!

• 3XJ locked this topic