Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Town Rollback Request] *gueritol*-Completed

Your Name: gueritol
Town Name: MDAG
Coordinates: around and about  858,1201->849-1190 y: 78-81
Time/Timezone/Date (Post a time/date when everything was fine): GMT+1 between 16:00-18:00 7-Nov-2022
Description of Issue: 

Sadly, once again 3 chest are empty. These were also empty in the 2 previous roll back request! I truly don't know what to do! They are far from the foundry controller. I locked the base, with access security and also physically (closed all entries and close-walled the base removing the simple fence). Rolling back its tedious and painful. I never can truly know what I added to chest (or removed) and when in reference to your chosen rollback set. So items are lost and added, without us knowing.

The 3 chest are:

• Double Wooden chest @ 850,1204-1205 y:78
  • Wooden Chest @ 851, 1194 y:78
  • Iron Chest @ 853, 1192 y:78

I do appreciate the effort to help me. Yet, we need to really do something to fix the root cause. It's been repeating (mostly) over and over on these chest. Which is hard to keep track of since: 1 of them is my main ingot. the other is my ghetto inventory project storage and the other is the one with my molds.

Please help me once again fix this, yet I encourage you to think what do we do going forward? this is not sustainable! It's going to frustrate either side, sooner than later. Please advise me. What do I do to end this?

Regards,

Gueritol

8 minutes ago, veber01 said:

My advice would be to move those chests to an other chunk, maybe that chunk is having some issues i'd highly consider moving them

There are more chest and machines there and its part of my base. That would mean that I can't use it? Can it be "deleted" after I remove all and i rebuild?

By no means I'm saying you can't use them but these chests might lose their inventory because of some chunk issue. If you cannot move the chests because the chests are part of your machinery maybe try switching them out to something else, other types of chests from a different mod or anything which can be used for your types of needs

2 hours ago, veber01 said:

By no means I'm saying you can't use them but these chests might lose their inventory because of some chunk issue. If you cannot move the chests because the chests are part of your machinery maybe try switching them out to something else, other types of chests from a different mod or anything which can be used for your types of needs

Yes! I understood it like that. My question is what "spots" in the chunk are OK. As there are other chest that are also disappearing. If I move the chest, is it moving to a "clean" spot? 

If i chunk is having issues like this i don't think there are "safe" spots within that chunk, if there are some problem within that chunk i wouldn't recommend using it at all. If it's a chunk issue i would consider moving my base to a new location. Idk how your base looks like but if you have like a 1 chunk base or 4 chunk(basic chunkloaders) I'd highly recommend spreading your base across multiple chunks. You might have a ton of things in a chunk which could cause issues and the game also doesn't like that(having a ton of stuff in a single chunk can cause huge issues). 

37 minutes ago, veber01 said:

If i chunk is having issues like this i don't think there are "safe" spots within that chunk, if there are some problem within that chunk i wouldn't recommend using it at all. If it's a chunk issue i would consider moving my base to a new location. Idk how your base looks like but if you have like a 1 chunk base or 4 chunk(basic chunkloaders) I'd highly recommend spreading your base across multiple chunks. You might have a ton of things in a chunk which could cause issues and the game also doesn't like that(having a ton of stuff in a single chunk can cause huge issues). 

I'll organize my moving ... :( 
Thanks!

• gueritol changed the title to [Town Rollback Request] *gueritol*-Completed
  • Kiyanox locked this topic