GT++ Multiblocks Broken

So the Industrial Mixing Machine has a bug in version 2.2.0.0 where input busses aren't separated, basically meaning I can only have one circuit type recipes which is very annoying, they fixed it in a next update so I'm wondering if the server could be updated? I guess it's fine either way, I'll just need more of them, but just wanted to bring attention to it I suppose as it does break a lot of the multiblock's functionality.

Edit: just realized the wire factory also has this bug.

• Wapadragon changed the title to GT++ Multiblocks Broken

From what I can see, 2.2.0.0 is the latest version on CurseForge. If Bruny were to update it to the latest github version, which is 2.2.7, it would mean only players who use that version on MultiMC or something of the like, or use the CraftersLand launcher would be able to join the server. This would limit the amount of players who are able to join, because not all of CL's playerbase uses the launcher and not everyone knows about or how to use external launchers. As you said, the bug has a work around so it's not progression ending, so I assume Bruny is going to wait until the version is released to CurseForge before updating.