im sorry i dont get what this means (it wasnt too serious of a crime

[4] Ban Duration:

1 day 23 hours

[5] Staff Member:

the staff member that banned me? if so its Jebacbydgoszcz

[6] ScreenShots:

no screenshots 

[7] Your Reason:
basically i was under the assumption that creative mode was a part of my rank but i didnt know that i couldnt spawn an item in to make some other items, "This is  called Creative tag removal" and i was unaware of that, and i take full responsibility in what i have done, it was a one time mistake and i should have read the rules i am genuenly sorry for what happened and i completely understand why i got banned but do you think i could possibly be un banned as i now that i know that this is bannable i will make sure not to do that again, if that makes sense sorry english is not my first language but thank you for reading mods :D i hope i can still play on the server now that i know what i did wasnt allowed

Edit: i think that i got the format right now right??
Edit 2:  i fixed the post i changed the title :) 

• GetClqpxd changed the title to [Unban] [GetClqpxd]
  • Manager

You spawned a lot more items than a "one time mistake", including crafting ingredients and tools. You also broke a rule regarding sale of creatively influenced items, since by that point, your entire base was creatively influenced. Any creative abuse on this server will be punished with extreme prejudice, so you and maybe others will think twice before doing anything stupid regarding creative.

Request rejected