unban patrickseff

[1] In-Game Username:

Patrickseff
[2] Details of Situation:

Kaszanka banned us without giving any reason. It says:  "harrassment of, trolling and deceiveing multiple people, general troublemaking, being a hindrance to server environment"

but all i did last few days was trying to help people.

[3] Ban Category:

Rule 0 

[4] Ban Duration:

Perm

[5] Staff Member:

Kaszanka

[6] ScreenShots:

https://prnt.sc/tl-eVJ2AyI3d

[7] Your Reason:

I have no idea what i did now to deserve this ban. I did have a fight in the past with mr giggles and we have solved this. I had to buy an unban because of that even though the rules stated it would be a maximum of 1 day ban. I received 7. after i got unbanned we were messing about trying to have fun with blaming a random guy for lag, purely sarcastic. Kaszanka couldnt take it and tped to us to destroy random things in our base "which caused lagg" then stated we are lucky not being banned for lagg making. After this we have behaved and even tried helping new people out.

It sucks to have hours of work and even money see to go to waste without any grounded reason. I hope to get more information to exactly why i have been banned and why at this moment?

• Manager

You were banned because of constantly getting into conflicts with other players, constant harassment, insulting and threatening others including server staff. You only started being "nice" and helping people to have them come to you or you to them, to get their taglocks and curse them later.

You truly are a despicable being that is unwelcome here.

Unban rejected

t/c