TombManyGraves restore request

tfs1

I died and my grave is at 11 km outside the world border; would it be possible to get my grave contents restored? My id is tfs1.  I think I was returning from the moon when my game crashed; I was falling asleep and didn't really pay attention. I didn't know I had died until I logged back in 10 hours later. Anyway, it should be a simple op command. I think the command is "/tmg_restore tfs1 latest" as long as I haven't died since. I also put this request in the discord before deciding it might be better here. The time according to tomb many graves was 1_29_2023_21_20_42, which doesn't make any sense to me unless the server runs in Novosibirsk Time.  In EST it was around 9ish AM. If you need to do an inventory rollback instead for some reason, please let me know first so I don't lose all any new stuff! I know the last thing I picked up was a spawner with a transposition sigil if you need that. Thanks for your help!

On further thought, the time makes sense; I must not have technically died until I logged back in. So I guess my death was 4ish EST? Something like that, anyway. If restoring a grave is against the rules of the server or something, could you let me know? I've basically spent a couple of days online afk just waiting to hear back. I know it's all psychological, but I'd just feel terrible playing without my stuff; it's basically a few hundred hours crammed in a couple of nice enchanted bags. If I should be submitting an inventory rollback request instead, let me know! I guess the time for the request would be right before my grave was generated, at 9:20:42 PM in central Europe somewhere? Or 3:20 in EST? Thanks for any updates!

Hello again. I've been told that Interactions has no server-specific staff at this time, so I guess I'm hoping that someone from another server will take a quick look and notice this thread. I'm hoping the specific command I'm asking for can just be entered in the console without loading up the game at all. Otherwise I realize I'm asking for someone to find and download the appropriate modpack, which could take a few minutes. Here's another suggestion: make me a mod! I realize this would only solve my problem, and also I would try to fix Techno's cyberware problem, since that's still going on, but I'm not planning on sticking around more than a few weeks; I have some important stuff coming up in real life. So, probably a bad idea. But it's there, if no one else wants to deal with this. Regardless, I'll bump the thread to keep it at the top. I don't have anything else to do... :) Thanks to anyone reading this! 

• 3 months later...
On 2/1/2023 at 3:57 PM, HappyN0x said:

You can either request an item refund, if you can remember what items you have lost, or request for an inventory rollback. In both cases, please use the corresponding template.
+ information about the grave location/cords would also helpful. 

About becoming staff, have a look here:

I will try and I hope I will get back my items. If I want to know more, I will message you.