Title: : [mod absurd reaction] (kaz)

In-Game Nickname:  Kaszanka_1234#1024

Your name(ArcaneADHD) 

Time and date:4/15/2023

Description of what happened: (i was blamed for 6 amounts of blinding the server i was only responsible for 3 not even 2 maybe there were at least 3 players at the time using the April fools pet, the 2 players who lied about me spamming but so many time in a row were Lolly#7360 and Xenovein#4055 and i wish to have my punishments reversed cause it was a unlucky as crap 3 times out of 3 the effect was blindness idk if i can be blamed for bad rng but without any evidence and lying about a lot of people telling me to stop despite it only being the two of them out of the 10 people on the server and in guy asking why he was seeing the void i was jailed and apparently when asked why the person lying and admitting he was trying to annoy and piss me off i was not directed here but instead muted in discord. Never on two years in this network have an ever received such an absurd reaction by a mod with out evidence or proof being supplied by the other party for a first offense. And the mod in question only asked me to stop once despite claiming they did it three times. Had my attitude listed as reason to mute me for 24 hrs. 
and no complaint was filed here for that person in question against me and as far as i know a player must fill one of these out before you can have punishment taken against you.

and Kaz if you see this next pleas fact check another’s sorry instead of believing only two out the 10 players online cause they are the only two that request me stop despite just bad luck on the uses 3/3 times blindness effect and actually ask the person to stop 3 times instead of once if your going to claim ti have done so.

And yes i admitted to doing the 3 on purpose but what are the odds of 3 in a row i mean i couldn’t have planned that.

Oh wait forgot some context the blindness to everyone happened 6 times and those two players thought i was doing it all those times and got pissy cause they thought i was lying hense exon’s comment on discord about “crying wolf” .

Screenshots or Proof: (can’t upload screne shots of my phone but just use the mcetenal discord as proof)

List of eyewitnesses:

Sorry close this if you wish i wont be returning to craftersland network and tbh I’m done with Minecraft in general between this kind of bs from mods and players and irl stuff I’ll have to find a new game after 10+ of Minecraft this it’s just not as fun as it used to be for me at least i wish you all the best and all the luck in the future but my 2 years on this network and Minecraft in general is done.