personal complaint, no action needed

Honestly I love this server, everything about it is wonderful! The only exception is the nasty attitude from the players I talked to. I understand that if I'm on with my Fiancé, it can get annoying, but I asked more than once if they'd prefer I whisper, if they said "yeah, we'd prefer that" we would have! But they said it was fine, so I mostly didn't whisper. A few people muted us which is fine, I don't mind that, but it's embarrassing and sad to see more than person talk about wanting to ignore you in front of you. Also, the reasoning is because I called my boyfriend baby and said hihihi once. They also said it was because i used uwu and wasn't an adult, but I didn't use uwu even once, and the person that said it makes them uncomfortable because most of them are adults was quite a bit younger than me, since they had 2003 in their username. Mean people, makes the server unpleasant and unplayable which is unfortunate because it really is a great setup. I don't WANT to leave, but truthfully it depressing as fuck that me and my Fiancé just talking to each other and saying hi got us shunned. 

If you'd like you can use the clan chat, iirc the command was /cc

If you don't have a clan yet check it out thru running the command /clan

Hopefully this helps with your problem, and like Wolf said you can  report anyone who's harassing you.