[Refund Request]*Oozoozami*

Your Name: Oozoozami
Item Name + Amount: Alloy Smelter (1) 
Pulverizer (1)
Long Fall Boots (1)

Traveler's Goggles (3) 
Traveler's Belt (3)
A mushroom cow placed in the kennel named "fat cow" (not to be mistaken with "fat cow 2.0"
Amulet of the Wind (2)
Coven witches in the kennel with the cow (7) (they were cleared when the hydras attacked on 5/16/2023)
3 Sets of nano armor (chest and helmet fully upgraded), all I was missing was 6 engine boosters which I can give (town was rolled back to the point where I lost all of it) 
1 nano sword
Coordinates: Town: SFO
Description of Issue: Somewhere in the chaos of the town rollback and the inventory rollback, we lost these items.
Screenshots (Optional): None taken

Edited by Oozoozami
Updated for nano

• Manager

items refunded

Traveler's Belt have the same bug as the Knapsack (deleting its content on death )and should actually be on the banned list 

mobs are not refunded since they get sometimes cleared via lag prevention and are not eligible for a refund

• 2 weeks later...

The 3 sets of nano armor were not refunded. The 6 engine boosters which I was missing to complete them are in the said chest, would like to have the suits for any future players but I don't mean to be "that" guy so feel free to get to this whenever you have an abundance of free time.