Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Command Request]*TheBigDigga*

Account Name: TheBigDigga
Requested Commands: worldedit and ic,openinv,give
Reason for Request*: (worldedit for terraforming an build projects[mostly personal use], along with aiding in the removal of griefs/stuff that can be rule4) (and my other requests are a shot in the dark, but would benefit the server by prob splitting the amount of [Tekkit2] tickets as well as discord @s in half as im always on!) thx a million either way!  oh an idk if its jus a format thing but its now displaying <MATTER>[P][Helper]Thebigdigga , but my names now yellow/gold an i was told /nicks or names of any color aside from the assigned staff color are not permitted so that may need to be changed as well. 

ic is a moderator only command, Helpers don't get that. to get worldedit you have to be sponsor rank at least (because they can request special commands) or Moderator. openinv is also Mod only and /give is Mod only too because it's untagged items ("no spawned in by" tag)

• Manager

Worldedit perms were added. Other commands are staff only permissions assigned at appropriate staff rank, you should probably re-read what are the permissions and responsibilities of a HELPER
Any abuse of given permissions, INCLUDING using them for staff work that is outside of given rank's scope of responsibilities, will result in their removal