[Wipe Petition]*thebigdigga*

T2 has had 8 months to run rampant an the result is an overwhelming amount of bases that are effecting tps, as well as overall crowding of the map which is causing online players to load offline bases within the area, further effecting the quality of the server, to no avail, as majority of offline bases were last touched around Christmas. with a lack of experienced moderators online to be able to police the inappropriate use of factories, ahem *buildcraft*. I have new players asking me daily, why they need to mine blocks multiple times, or why its so laggy. i know its not a server hardware issue as 5 months ago when i joined, the server was steady on 20 tps, and ran smooth. ive done everything i feel that i can as a moderator (by helping to optimize lackluster factories of online players as well as the removal of offline lag bases) but as ive mentioned above, i as well as majority of the playerbase within T2 feels as tho the server is not a priority amongst craftersland, and thats its heading in a downward sprial. i can personally vouch for some of the previously most active players, such as herbpipes, boss, an myself in that, jus in the few short months, theres been a significant shift in server quality. so much so herbpipes actually stopped playin 😕, and have not seen aap, another server celebrity, in months. i would like to take a moment to mention i dont believe this is anyones fault, an jus a reprecussion of time passing, as lag in a game like tekkit over time is inevitable. With that being said, i intend to be more active an vigilant in my duties as a moderator after wipe as to ensure a quality experience for everyone! *please attach any and all opinion relevant to the matter in the comments* thanks for your input an more importantly your time! [if ya want pictures, indicating low tps, i can provide them in the discord]

I agree it's time for a refresh, and I mirror the sentiment above. Over the last couple of months, the topic has come up frequently in in-game chat, and I've seen very little opposition. Well-established players, including myself, would rather sacrifice everything we've built for a QOL improvement for gameplay and server community. I've seen a couple of newer players who were hesitant to agree but were easily convinced that the pros outweigh the cons. The majority of newer players either wholeheartedly agree on a reset or abandon ship early on due to tps issues. To help facilitate gameplay wellness, I've also thrown my name into the hat to represent CraftersLand. There's no reason Tekkit2 can't continue as a thriving server community with the right support.

• 2 weeks later...

Almost 2 weeks later and even with a small amount of players online it now starts to drop to unplayable amounts. I remember a month back where the lag would be Manageable except during the weekend due more players being online at once. But right now during normal week days with only a handful of online players its unplayable. If you ask anyone on the server if they would prefer a wipe, most players that have over 4 hours of play time will answer "yes" or "about time".

Please do us all a favor and make this server fun to play on again.

I absolutely agree with what everyone above has said. And not to just echo them but it's a sentiment that is often seen in chat. So many people are requesting it, and those that aren't either don't know it's an option or don't realise just how much it will increase performance. I feel that it's 100% the only path to take that will keep the player base active

• 5 weeks later...

I aboloutely agree. Although I have only started this pack today, it is extermly laggy and the player base is minimal. My first 2 hours on the pack there was only 1 other player and the block lag was immensse causing issues with basic tasks like mining.

Checking the servers TPS is reporting to be constantly less than 10 which is less ideal!

image.png.ab5c0487c287dbe10daf786143e1af7e.png

• 1 month later...

I also agree. The amount of old bases on the map is insane and either way a fresh start has been needed for a while for most older players. Like people mentioned above newer players always suffer the most from block lag due to not having the same tech/emc we have while they get through the early stages of the game, fresh map will be great for older/newer players alike.