JebacBydgoszcz i wasnt joking

i'm not staff from rlcraft, but in general what you've described in your first post was x-ray hack to find ores or dungeons.
but for that, you've been observed from a staffer and you must had it on to find specific ores or maybe dungeons.

i would say it was your own fault if the x-ray was on, even if your friend did it, you could have disabled it or googled the mod's name to find out what this mod does or you could've deleted from the mods folder.

i'm not jebac to judge, if he saw it you were using x-ray, then the ban was ok, cause we have rules and one of them says using hackclients/mods is not allowed, so you have to wait until you get auto unbanned.

you can also come to discord and talk to him about the ban: https://discord.com/invite/RexFCWu

here are the rules, rule 1:

• Manager

I didn't said you were joking, i said that i don't believe in what you said
there is proof of you using cheats, so the appropriate action was taken and your ban stays. Making more topics like this is pointless
iirc your ban expires in 5 days

9 hours ago, Undertakerin said:

i'm not staff from rlcraft, but in general what you've described in your first post was x-ray hack to find ores or dungeons.
but for that, you've been observed from a staffer and you must had it on to find specific ores or maybe dungeons.

i would say it was your own fault if the x-ray was on, even if your friend did it, you could have disabled it or googled the mod's name to find out what this mod does or you could've deleted from the mods folder.

i'm not jebac to judge, if he saw it you were using x-ray, then the ban was ok, cause we have rules and one of them says using hackclients/mods is not allowed, so you have to wait until you get auto unbanned.

you can also come to discord and talk to him about the ban: https://discord.com/invite/RexFCWu

here are the rules, rule 1:

@Undertakerin Please leave RLC unban requests and/or any RLC requests to RLC Staff