Hobgoblins and koboldite dust

i have setup a koboldite dust farm with hobgoblins, they are supposed to drop koboldite dust with some % chance when mining blocks after they have been leashed and given pickaxes. I have made an automatic setup on singleplayer and it worked just fine giving me around 10 dusts per 5 minutes with 3 hobgoblins, but when i made the same setup on server it doesnt work. I tried to make them mine inside of my claim, outside of it, in mining world, tried different pickaxes and it still doesnt work. Even when i just leave them running around and mining random blocks they still dont drop any dusts.

So this mechanic is clearly broken on the server and i would like to ask if the koboldite dusts could be added to shop on spawn or someone could take a look at this issue. Its a minor progress item in Witchery mod used to craft few items and summon one boss fight so it should not really break pack progression if it was added to shop.