Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

LoneWolf12206 Refund

Lonewolf

Your Name: LoneWolf12206
Item Name + Amount: silent gear vibranium pickaxe and silent gear unobtainium boots (Server is ATM6)
Coordinates: 5258 36 -10557 in the end
Description of Issue: i died and when i opened my grave my pickaxe was gone. (and on a other note is there any way i can pay with ingame money for some overgrowth seeds?) 
Screenshots (Optional): i have a cilp

Hello Lonewolf,

Firstly, to refund silentgear items we will need more specifics on what items were used to create them. For example which tool rod material you used and so forth.

Secondly, I just wanted to note that if you had the enchant "Soulbound" on those items, we cannot do a refund. The Soulbound enchant and gravestone mod on ATM6 do not work together and are therefore not seen as a server-sided problem. Although you didn't state that your items had any enchants so i just wanted to mention it for future reference.

8 hours ago, Lonewolf said:

the pick was made with a vibranium tool rod and  pickaxe head
 the unobtainium boots where made with unobtainium and wool liner

also is there any way you guy can give me overgroth seeds from botaina for some or all of my ingame money?

thank you for your time

Your Name: LoneWolf12206 
Item Name + Amount: silent gear vibranium pickaxe server is ATM61
Coordinates: 5258 36 -10557 in the end
Description of Issue: i died and when i opened my grave my pickaxe was gone. (and on a other note is there any way i can pay with ingame money for some overgrowth seeds?) 
Screenshots (Optional): i have a cilp

Items refunded and placed at your "/home"

Regarding the overgrown seeds from Botania, we cannot do that. The only things that the server sells are at "/warp shop" and in the donation store here on the website. If you want to purchase overgrown seeds you will have to ask other players playing the pack if they're willing to.

Take care 😃

• 3XJ locked this topic