Easter Holiday SALE 40% OFF ends in:

Thank you for support!

[Complaint] HappyN0x

In-Game Nickname: n/a as he is an admin (HappyN0x)
Your username (Optional): stahom
Time and Date: 5/1/2024

Description of what happened:

I tried to set up a dimension builder.

The server crashed.

HappyN0x reset my base.

I build a new dimension builder and tested it somewhere else, also posted the exact location in discord ddss channel for easy maintenance in case it still breaks.

HappyN0x reset my base AGAIN. Although the dimension builder was not even near it. Also it didnt solve the issue.

He removed the dimension builder later on too.

No refund on anything was given.

This is just abuse of admin privileges.

Screenshots or Proof: 

see discord

List of eyewitnesses:

• Manager

Resetting things to see if it resolves the issue is part of the process for fixing the constant crash loop at startup. The last crash loop, which involved multiple crashes today, was fixed with a rollback. You mentioned on Discord that you intentionally triggered it again at a different location, causing the server to crash. Rolling back your area once more fixed the current crash loop. You can submit a request for a rollback or a refund for lost items, but please avoid repeating the same action.

7 hours ago, HappyN0x said:

Resetting things to see if it resolves the issue is part of the process for fixing the constant crash loop at startup. The last crash loop, which involved multiple crashes today, was fixed with a rollback. You mentioned on Discord that you intentionally triggered it again at a different location, causing the server to crash. Rolling back your area once more fixed the current crash loop. You can submit a request for a rollback or a refund for lost items, but please avoid repeating the same action.

That is incorrect again.

"Resetting things to see if it resolves the issue is part of the process for fixing the constant crash loop at startup." - Please explain to me how it is part of the process of fixing something to reset a base at

z 4475

when you recieve a report that a dimension builder located at the coordinates

y 63

z -2186

is causing the problem? -> thats like almost 10k blocks away!

Also the server still crahed when I logged in after you resetted my base because the dimensionbuilder was placed somewhere else! The crashes only stopped after you removed the dimensionbuilder too! So your comment "Rolling back your area once more fixed the current crash loop." Is a lie.

You were just annoyed at the fact you had to do something again and went with lets do the same thing as yesterday. I bet if ANYBODY else set up a dimension builder you would have even reset MY base again. And then there are two more things to consider

1. you know very well that there is no one to deal with tickets so you just go by "I resetted your base; just raise a ticket; it doesnt matter that no one will take care of it as it is not my job" even the refund ticket from december 7th hasn't been looked at yet. If you were a responsible admin you would at least also take care of the aftermath of your actions. At least of the second time when you unrelatedly resetted my base.

2. The dimension builder is part of this modpack and necessary for the avaritia questline. It has been in use on this server before on the last iterations. You make it sound as if my actions are aimed at breaking the server which is just wrong. I was trying to find a way for it to work. I even offered to check the logs for the problem, see discord. Also I tried different things to make it work as you can also read from the corresponding ticket in the server problems section and I documented the issue for better understanding in discord too. Prior to experimenting today i also ran the tests in single player to validate the setup. Therefore in my opinion your accusations are without base and a poor attempt to cover for the irresponsible reaction of resetting my base. (also in discord you confirmed it is a problem with the server and you just "dont have the time to fix it and it is not your job").

I stand by my complaint about your behaviour. And kindly ask for superior revision.

Regards

Stahom