[refund request] AnimantusMaximus

Your Name: AnimantusMaximus
Item Name + Amount: allthemodium alloy sword with capturing II, looting III and some other enchants, unobtainium boots with shadow step 5 and something else
Coordinates (format x, y, z): 1569 50 5874
Description of Issue: i was trying to do some blood magic, like sacrificing another player (he offered to). That didnt work, so he suggested to use the sacrifical knife right click. I Showed him that only hurt me, but i used it a bit too much and i died. After respawing i did /back and open the tomb, only to find my inventory weirldly ordered and my sword and boots not present. I have this screeenshot of my inventory after opening the tomb. My paxel was in my offhand for some reason. I usually keep sword-paxel-food-shrink thing-nature compass in my hotbar. Aquamarine and bee jars were on the top slots, where the dragon horn and slimesling are in the screenshot
Screenshots (Optional): clip is not available sadly

Screenshot 2024-03-08 192317.png

• 2 weeks later...

The soulbound enchant does not work together with the gravestone mod used in ATM6 and will instead delete your items. Now since you didnt know this and it isnt stated anywhere i will refund your items this time. In the future make sure not to use that enchant - it is also like this in singleplayer i believe.

Your items will be refunded at your /home with
- allthemodium alloy sword with capturing II, looting III
- unobtainium boots with shadow step 5

15 minutes ago, Bummer3 said:

The soulbound enchant does not work together with the gravestone mod used in ATM6 and will instead delete your items. Now since you didnt know this and it isnt stated anywhere i will refund your items this time. In the future make sure not to use that enchant - it is also like this in singleplayer i believe.

Your items will be refunded at your /home with
- allthemodium alloy sword with capturing II, looting III
- unobtainium boots with shadow step 5

okay, thanks