Can't Login to new Server.

Same problem for me, i could log in 3 days ago but now it shows the same thing Its either "Can't validate username", "Internal Exception javaIOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine" or "Invalid player data"

Hey SnoopDawgrr  I've seen you on the list on players in the server since you posted this. Were you able to resolve the problem, or did it fix itself?

I still can't join the server myself. Not sure what to make of this, clearly other players can join the server, so it's not just a server problem. But I was able to join a different Direwolf 1.20 server without issue, so it's not just an issue at my end.

• Founder
10 hours ago, Banksia Slayer said:

Hey SnoopDawgrr  I've seen you on the list on players in the server since you posted this. Were you able to resolve the problem, or did it fix itself?

I still can't join the server myself. Not sure what to make of this, clearly other players can join the server, so it's not just a server problem. But I was able to join a different Direwolf 1.20 server without issue, so it's not just an issue at my end.

Hi, what error did you get?

Hi Bruny

When I try to join it gets to the "encrypting" stage of the loading screen, then returns the following error

"failed to connect to the server

Failed to verify username!"

This is not an error I've seen before, and I've only encountered it on this server, as already mentioned.

On 5/21/2024 at 5:44 PM, brunyman said:

Hi, what error did you get?

I'm also getting the "Failed to verify username!" error. I've tried the FTB launcher, MultiMC, Prism, the latest version of the Craftersland launcher, same error each time, and I linked my Microsoft account on each one. Deathead45 on Discord mentioned a potential fix:

1. It's an AMP issue. So if you're using CubeCoders AMP the server owner will need to turn off disallow proxied connections. It can be found under configuration > server settings > disallow proxied connections.

I think so, Bruny posted earlier, but never followed up. I've encountered another player who also has this issue, so there's at least four that I know of. I wonder if this is the reason why there are so few ppl on the new server. Anyway, let's hope it's resolved soon.

• 4 weeks later...